Video Details

How to remove a knit or purl from your needle to correct an earlier mistake commonly called "Tink", which is knit spelled backwards. http://www.kimanedesigns.net Subscribe to my channel for updates. For more information on my books and patterns: http://www.kimguzman.com Join me on Facebook: h... More


Added Jan 22, 2010  

Channel Howto & Style

Duration 1:27   |   views 33193


Embed This Video:

Like this video? Share it! Submit it to Stumbleupon by Clicking here -->

Like us on Facebook for Frequent Updates

All Rights Reserved Knitting Central.